Strokes and how not to have one. Here’s Part 1 of our 4 part series.
This episode features audio from What to Eat for Stroke Prevention (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/what-to-eat-for-stroke-prevention/), What Not to Eat for Stroke Prevention (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/what-not-to-eat-for-stroke-prevention/), and Do Vegetarians Really Have Higher Stroke Risk? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/do-vegetarians-really-have-higher-stroke-risk/). Visit the video pages for all sources and doctor’s notes related to this podcast.
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org’s free e-newsletter and receive a recipe from Dr. Greger’s brand-new cookbook, The How Not to Diet Cookbook: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books (including the NEW How Not to Diet Cookbook): https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org